• Assisted livery service – this service is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year and can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
• Secure alarmed tack room
• Feed store
• Hay barn including rug drying racks and hay and shaving storage
• All stables have full electric lighting
• Trailer and horse box parking with security anchors
• All tools are provided
• Coffee area with hot water
• Good, clean toilet facilities with hot water and clean towels
Residents at High Ash have full access to the whole farm which includes approximately 10 miles of off road private riding.
The well maintained mown tracks are ideal for riders of all levels and take you through the most picturesque areas of the farm and the rolling landscape offers magnificent views of the Norfolk countryside.
Also, for the more adventurous rider there are beautiful woodland rides which include some sensible permanent jumps.
High Ash has two schools available for its residents to use.The first is a 50m x 25m all weather rubber ‘softrack’ school. The school is floodlit making it extremely useful in the winter when the nights draw in and has permanent seating for anyone who cares to watch.The second is a 50m x 30m grass school and has jumps available should you wish to use them.